Upcoming events for South Florida CrossFit in Ft. Lauderdale
January 19 – March 1
5 week challenge
Coach Yessenia will be leading this challenge for all those who are interested. 10 person mimimum
Resolution Challenge details:
- 3 diet levels to meet your nutritional needs and goals
- Track key lifestyle markers
- New benchmark workout
- Track your new year’s resolutions
- Surprise weekly challenges
- New exclusive blog articles, tips, and resources
- First challenge in our 2015 Lurong Living Challenge Series
For more info and to register, click here!
January 16-18th, 2015
One of the top Competitions in Florda. The best of the best, including Games athletes go head to head.
PLUS, SFCF COACHES Bryan David & Eric Cardona along with Austin Miller (TEAM “Ebola Boys”) will be competing in the ELITE TEAM DIVISION.
Let’s go cheer them on.
January 10, 2015 8am – 12pm
3 WODs $20
A little friendly competition is always good!
Yessenia, Eric & Bryan will form teams of 2 by picking names out of a hat of guys/girls matching them up accordingly.
They will be your fearless leaders to get you that WIN!
More prizes & details TBA
Sign up at front desk or ask a coach.
January 3rd, 2015, 7pm -12am
There’s nothing more important then to take this time of year to Live, Love & Laugh with friends and family. Join us to celebrate the past year of WODING HARD, BUILDING FRIENDSHIPS, SETTING GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR!
10961 Scarborough Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33324
Party will be catered but please BYOB and desserts are welcomed. Bring anyone you would like.
We are doing a WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE so bring a gift. Don’t spend any money. Just wrap something up you don’t want from your house and bring it.
2015 here we come!!!! SFCF will be creating a team that will train for and race at several Road races and Spartan races throughout the year. Currently we have the following races on the schedule:
1. Feb 8, 2015 Run Through Central Park 5k. A beautiful 5K Run through the tree lined streets of
Plantation and finishing on the track in Central Park!
2. Feb, 14, 2015 Tampa Sprint: The Tampa Sprint will take place at the Home of the Buccaneers. The stadium will transform into a muddy and epic 3+ mile battlefield. Up and down the stairs, through the concourse, to the finish line you go! The “Ray Jay” puts you right in the middle of what is commonly called one of the best stadiums in football.
3. March 6, 2015 Spartan Cruise Bahamas: SFCF Athletes will set sail to the Bahamas to complete a tough 4 mile obstacle course.
To learn more please get with the Staff.